Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
This is for the candidates who want to join airlines as pilot. This license let you work in airlines, corporate aircrafts, and private aircrafts as pilots or in flying club as instructor after obtaining instructor rating.
- Not less than 16 years at the time of commencement of training.
- Not less than 18 years at the time of issue of license.
- Class 12 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.
Students with commerce background can also apply for the course, provided they need to clear Mathematics and Physics exam from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)or equivalent university
- Class II medical to begin the training.
- And Class I Medical exam to issue the license.
- Six Months, Subjected to clearing the DGCA examinations
- Ground training consists of one month of classes for SPL examination and 3 months for PPL examination.
- Flight training consists of 200 hours of actual flying on aircrafts Cessna 152 or Cessna 172.
- 20 Hours of simulator training on Elite Evolution iGate G1000